At the end of the shift, physicians want to know if they can go home? The User Experience is the key element in this product. Our aim was to provide a single snapshot in the clinician view that will allow the physician to see if any patient is out of compliance.
We use variety of innovative techniques to reach the final screen.
- Starting with a hand drawn mockup, we established what information was going to be shared.
- We engaged professional graphics designers to build the UI. In this case, we use 99designs.com to sponsor a graphics design contest.
- The developers we given the placeholders of images for prototyping.
- Ultimately, the protocol was turned into a web-part (aka custom control) creating a scalable UI.
For the compliance officers, our focus was to pivot the data and show outlier across the hospital system.
At HIMSS 2013, HISTalk noticed our clean UI and mentioned Clinical Protocol Compliance as an example of innovative design.
Intellectual Property: email@example.com
- ASP .NET/C#, SharePoint, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, Rules Engine.
- Interface Engines Supported: Orion Rhapsody, Amalga v2.0, Cradigm Integration Platform (CIP)
- Interfaces: HL7, Rx, Billing, DICOM, RIS, Allergy Information, Lab orders, Results
Need more information? Contact me via email at gaurav at kinatus dot com